Friday, February 4, 2011

Lights! Camera! OEIL ACTIONS!!!

Ever seen one of my photos & thought to yourself, "Self, how did Miss Bewley get her picture to look that awesome?" Well, today is your lucky day! Sometimes, I dip into my stash of totally amazing-awesome-kickbutt actions from Oeil Actions.  Here are a few of my favorite before and after pictures.


The before in the next picture was my editing, the awesome mono after, was using Oeil Wine from the Retro Action set - only $25


The best part about the Retro Set, is you can mix them up to create different looks. She even has a guide at www.oeilactions.blogspot.com

My next favorite one is from her Organix Set ($35). It's called Storm. It makes a pretty purple tint on your picture.



And lastly, my NEWEST favorite is from her brand new Moody Days set. It's called Sweet Serenity. It's very adjustable from warm vintages tones to cool edgy tones. It's awesome possums.



Thank you Michelle for your amazing, affordable, fun actions. I look forward to your newest set!

to purchase actions from Oeil Photography, please visit www.oeilactions.blogspot.com

-Kristina Bewley

No comments:

Post a Comment